CFL Impact and Our Hope
Breaking the cycle of poverty and collectively strengthen communities through family learning services is our vision. Providing families with access to high quality, research-based learning opportunities in collaboration with the Chicago DFSS and other community-based organizations is our mission.
Now we look forward to doing more things…
We are excited to explore new opportunities, diversify our programming and reach more families than ever before. As we look forward to improving our outcomes, our new goals include:
• Increase the visibility of our programs through increased social media presence and special events. • Expand competency-based high school credential.
• Develop parent learning cohorts to assure effective transitions to career and post-secondary educational opportunities.
• Conduct impact studies to further demonstrate the positive effects of our program on participants.
• Seek new community partners to strengthen our network of resources for parents.
• Expand opportunities for Chicago Early Learning families.